Hi everyone! The cherrymix store is open again selling awesome 1 inch buttons. They're $4 plus $1.50 shipping to anywhere in the world!
I was tagged by
List ten things about your art, then tag 3 people to do the same.
1. I draft patterns on rejected graphic design proofs from my real job.
2. All my work is done on a small baby-blue Kenmore sewing machine that cost me $100.
3. I am self taught.
4. I like the challenge of drafting new patterns, but don't like to make more than one or two of the same design.
5. I have been propositioned many times to sell my designs in stores, but decline so ya'll can have my patterns for free.
6. My favourite fabrics to use are faux fur (hides mistakes) and felt (thousands of colours)
7. Because I spend so much time writing/reading in internet shorthand for my real job, I have horrible grammar and usually have to get people much younger than me to proof read my patterns. (thanks everyone!)
8. I usually only work on plush toys in the afternoon when i can get natural sunlight in my studio.
9. My studio is bright yellow and has only one plush toy in it. A jaguar shark a girl sewed for me from Craftster. It's amazing.
10. I don't actually watch anime that often.
Since I'm so late on the uptake right now I'm not going to tag anyone since I'm sure everyone has done it already anyway.
In other news I am being considered for a very good job at a local agency and so please cross your fingers for me